Freebie Alert: Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar and Sooo Sweet!

 
I've decided increase my awareness of what I'm consuming and I'm trying to eat more foods that are natural and organic.  Hence, I was interested in this sample and thought you might be, too.  Wholesome Sweeteners is offering a free sample of their organic sugar.  This offer is in the latest publication of Organic Gardening magazine.  To get the sample, you just need to send an email to them at cd@organicsugars.biz and mention the code word:  GARDEN.

UPDATE:  You can also try a sample of Sooo Sweet! all-natural sweetener from the Stevia plant.  I haven't tried this yet, but the website says that it's 300 times sweeter than other sweeteners, so you just need to use a pinch.  Best of all, it's calorie and carbohydrate free!


What about you:  Do you try to eat only organic, natural foods?  What do you think about this organic sugar sample?

No comments:

Post a Comment