Freebie Alert: Green Earth Motor Oil (Rebate)

A few years ago, I routinely changed the oil in my vehicles in my garage at home.  Recently, the auto shop nearby has been offering oil change deals that were less expensive than doing it myself.  So I decided to have them do it for me.  With the promotion that Green Earth is offering in honor of Earth Month, I may just switch back to doing my own oil changes.

Green Earth manufactures a certified bio-based motor oil.  They blend nature's American grown base oils (beef tallow) with nanotechnology to produce an Ultimate Biodegradable motor oil.  According to the MSDS (material safety data sheets), their G-Oil products will biodegrade at least 60% in only 28 days.  Furthermore, the oil bottles/packaging are recyclable and eco-friendly.

You can try this motor oil for free ($26 value), if you purchase it before April 30th.  Just purchase a 5 quart bottle of G-Oil, save the UPC and receipt, and send it in with this rebate form.  This oil is available at Walmart, or check the Green Earth website for another retailer near you.  Again, you must make your purchase by April 30th, but you have until the end of May to send in for the rebate. 

What about you:  Do you ever change your motor oil at home?  How often do you have your oil changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment